Teaching Student to Think: YOUR QUESTIONS
This playlist of videos was created based on questions I often get from teachers who are doing the tough, complex work of designing instruction that helps students learn to think. In these videos, I tackle their questions and am hopeful my thinking will be useful for you as well!
Here are the topics you’ll find on this playlist. Although some of these are specific to English Language Arts, I’ve noted (***) the ones that useful for all teachers.
- Teaching Students to Think: PACING***
- Teaching Students to Think: MOVING FROM ASSIGNING TO TEACHING***
- Teaching Students to Think: IS THERE A LIST OF TEXTS?
- Teaching Students to Think: INDEPENDENT READING
- Teaching Students to Think: LETTING GO ***
- Teaching Students to Think: ESSENTIAL QUESTIONS ***
Click HERE to see the playlist on YouTube.